Edinburgh – Dean Village Apartment
City Break, stylish apartment only a short walk to city centre
Superbly situated in the picturesque Dean are of Edinburgh only a few minutes walk from the vibrant hustle and bustle of Princes Street. The property enjoys all the benefits that Edinburgh city centre has to offer with restaurants, shops, Edinburgh Castle, and The Dean Gallery on your doorstep. The recently refurbished luxury first floor flat has two bedrooms, one double and one twin, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, comfortable contemporary living/dining area, internet and lift access. Perfect for enjoying Edinburgh’s many festivals and city breaks.
- Bedroom 1 with comfortable king-size bed.
- Bedroom 2 with comfortable twin beds. Both bedrooms have TV/DVD players installed. There is also a sofa bed provided in the lounge.
- Bathroom Brand New Bathroom Suite with roomy deep bath. High-pressure water system ensures a powerful shower. Towels and toiletries provided.
- Kitchen Newly Fitted Kitchen includes, ceramic hob, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, toaster, kettle, full range of crockery, glassware and kitchen equipment.
- Main Living Area features a 32-inch TV (with freeview and DVD player), free WiFi and B & O music system. There is also a sofa bed, 2 Egg chairs, dining table and chairs.
- Towels and Bed Linen are provided; extra towels are available by request. Cleaning and linen change is done between lets or by request.
- Accessibility, there are no steps from the pavement level to the lift and from the lift into the apartment, however the hallway in the apartment is fairly narrow and may be restrictive for wheelchair users.