THE RAMBLESHACK – COLDINGHAM
THE PERFECT coastal retreat
Situated in the heart of the beautiful village of Coldingham, on the East coast of the Scottish Borders. Whether you prefer the blue flag beach at Coldingham bay, the marine reserve at St Abbs, a tasty fish and chips or a pint or two at the village pub, all are just a few minutes walk from the Rambleshack.
The Rambleshack is a beautifully designed garden pod built using locally sourced sustainable larch. It sits in the walled garden of owners Katie and Richard on its own personal decked area and seating area, a hot outside shower for washing off the beach and a gas BBQ for when the sun shines.
The Rambleshack is ideal for a break away whether you are en route, love surfing or walking, or simply want to relax beside the coast. We provide a unique and comfortable abode whichever option you choose.
Perfectly situated for day trips to Holy Island, Alnwick Castle, Bamburgh or even Edinburgh. There is plenty to discover for all our Rambleshackers...
- Ensuite toilet & shower
- Outside table & chairs
- Outside shower
- Outside tap for rinsing equipment
- Satellite Television
- DVD player
- Sound system with ipod docking
- Tea Coffee facilities
- Gas BBQ
- Surf school / equipment hire get yourself down to the beach and Stevie will sort you out with a board / wet suit whatever you need. No waves? hire a kyack and explore the coast
- Fast blast enjoy a blast around the Berwickshire coast aboard power boat champion Tim Grimshaw's rib boat.
- Diving St Abbs world famous diving in the picturesque village of St Abbs
- Beautiful walks. Enjoy stunning walks along the Berwickshire coastal paths
Also available for holiday rental
CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO STUNNING BEACH
Sleeps 8-12 from £174 / night (weekly rental)
Scottish Borders, United Kingdom
Our place is a few minutes walk to one of the best beaches in the Scotland, fantastic for surfing, splashing about and long walks along the coast.